Tudor says ‘no time for excuses’ about Spurs formImage source, Getty ImagesImage caption, Igor Tudor has signed a deal with Tottenham until the end of the seasonByAilsa CowenBBC Sport journalistPublished37 minutes ago34 Comments
New Tottenham interim manager Igor Tudor says there’s “no time for excuses” as he looks to address the club’s “unacceptable” Premier League position.
The former Juventus coach was named as Thomas Frank’s replacement last week following the Dane’s sacking.
With Spurs sitting five points above the relegation zone with 12 matches remaining, 47-year-old Tudor stressed he was aware of the club’s perilous situation.
“I’m coming here knowing that the situation is not easy. There is no time to find excuses,” Tudor told Spurs’ website.
“The position of the club in this moment is one that nobody can accept.
“Every Tottenham fan cannot accept this situation. We are aware of that.”
Spurs currently have 11 players sidelined with injuries and Tudor says he will have to repair the confidence of those who are available to him.
“The situation is not easy because we have a lot of injured players,” reported the Croat.
“First priority is to give everything the team need in these moments.
“The team need, I believe, first of all, to get some confidence, to get some courage.”
Frank was sacked last Wednesday following a 2-1 defeat by Newcastle, which extended Spurs’ winless run to eight matches.
Tudor’s first game in charge comes against rivals Arsenal at home on 22 February.
Despite Frank’s domestic struggles, he guided Spurs through to the knockout stages of the Champions League, which recommence in March.



✔ today silver rate
✔ 2026 winter olympics
✔ chat gtp
✔ silver rate today
✔ silver rate today live
✔ 2030 winter olympics
Sports